Dental Sleep Medicine & Craniofacial Pain Specialist
Amelia graduated from The University of Sheffield with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Very early in her career as awareness grew in the UK about Sleep Breathing Disorders and Craniofacial Pain she founded a keen interest in this field. She undertook a two year mentorship programme with the London Sleep Centre under the tutorship of Dr Karina Patel.
Dr Coulby has attended numerous courses and conferences in the UK, Australia and America by world experts in this growing speciality, and has developed her knowledge on the most up to date philosophies and treatment of Sleep Breathing Disorders and Craniofacial Pain.
In 2019, she was the second UK dentist to obtain the specialist qualification of Diplomate in Dental Sleep Medicine from the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine.
Amelia is now working towards her Diplomate in Craniofacial Pain.
Amelia also works in both NHS and Private general Dental Practice where she is dedicated to delivering a high standard of treatment and care to all of her patients.
- Diplomate in Dental Sleep Medicine from the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Representative for the Local Dental Committee for Lincolnshire
- Representative for General Dental Practitioners Associates Committee
- Member of the British Sleep Society
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain