Prior to shipping your device we will require confirmation of your diagnosis of OSA
Please email your Sleep Study result to us at email@example.com
Performance has a new style – with Wisp you get the best of both worlds.
You told us that you wanted a better choice of mask, something that combined the performance and comfort of a nasal mask with the aesthetic elegance of a pillows mask.
You told us that you wanted a better overall mask experience that improved your lifestyle. We put it all together and our solution is Wisp.
Our unique tip-of-the nose cushion is designed to sit below the nose bridge for a minimal contact experience and superior seal.
- Wisp comes in a clear unobtrusive silicone frame, or a soft and pliable fabric frame – the choice is yours!
- Four cushion sizes are available that comfortably fits over 98% of faces – Wisp combines comfort, ease of use and style for a better nights sleep
- An open field of vision for greater independence – read, watch TV and even wear glasses before going to sleep
- A minimal part count and click fit headgear clips make Wisp easy to use and maintain – spend more time doing the things you enjoy
- Our patented auto seal groove technology accommodates your every move whilst maintaining a superior seal
7 out of 10 people found the Wisp fitted better and was more comfortable than their existing nasal mask*
Both Wisp packages contain three cushion sizes (Small/Medium, Large, X Large) which fit on the same frame:
Fabric frame with headgear
- Feels softer and more pliable
- Gets you closer to the feeling of your pillow
- Reversible for a silky sateen or soft suede feel on the skin
Clear frame with headgear
- Silicone is less visible and doesn’t draw attention to the face
- Translucent, looks smaller
*Philips patient evaluation trials – Wisp vs. leading competitor nasal and pillows masks